Make the choice to feel good from here on out.
You know that exercise and being active is the key to continuing to do what you love. So what’s stopping you? Is it the crowded gyms? Fear of getting hurt? Don’t know where to start?
Mesa Fitness is here to help you stay active and healthy at any age – no matter your fitness level.
Due to our busy schedules and life responsibilities it has become harder and harder to make time for exercise and healthy lifestyle. The problem is, lack of exercise can lead to chronic fatigue, obesity and other serious health problems and injuries. We know that it is important to make time to take care of our health and yet that is the one thing we keep putting off year after year.
Mesa Senior Fitness is designed by our physical therapists to give you the support you need to take the first step and every one that follows!
Receive the attention and individualized care you want in comfortable, clean, safe and relaxed environment.
Achieve weight loss, muscle tone and strength as well as improved cardiovascular health, balance and agility.
Get friendly personal coaching in your own exercise program that will provide you with the support and guidance you need to achieve your goals.
Progress at your own pace and improve your current fitness level with the help of a team.
This program is perfect for discharged patients that are looking to maintain and improve their fitness level after PT or OT treatment!
Contact us today to learn more about our membership prices and discounts.
What can Mesa Senior Fitness offer you?
- Start off with a comprehensive Physical Fitness Assessment that will evaluate your health & fitness goals.
- Follow a personal exercise plan designed by a Physical Therapist in accordance with your current level of senior fitness, agility or medical condition.
- Meet with your instructor three times a week for your own structured, senior exercise program and supervised workouts.
- Receive documented progress during each appointment so you can achieve long lasting results.
- Get started on your path towards having an active, healthy and happy life!
Who Can Benefit?
- People that want to manage or prevent health risks such as diabetes, high blood pressure or high cholesterol.
- People that want to prevent physical injury through improving muscle strength, balance and flexibility.
- People ready to make the commitment to a healthy lifestyle and start living “Actively Healthy” with the help of a team of clinical professionals.
- Post-rehab and former patients that want to prevent re-injury and maintain the level of health and function they achieved after completing their physical therapy treatment.
Mesa Phys Therapy is AWESOME! I went for an IT Band issue that was posing problems when I ran. The whole staff is friendly, and knowledgeable. I was always greeted with a smile (even when I wasn't in the best mood). Mark was my PT and he was fantastic. He set me up with regular exercises to do at home. At the office he tried a few different treatments and when we hit on something that worked well, we kept at it. I was able to not only run the shorter distances that would begin to manifest the pain in my knee, but move beyond those distances and get into longer and longer runs. The net result: my runs were more consistent, my speed increased, and the pain went away. If I have another issue that needs to be dealt with through PT, I'll definitely use Mesa again.